The holidays can be hectic, with travel plans, shopping, cooking, baking, partying and more. In the midst of the happy chaos, don’t forget about Bella Via!
Here are just a few instances in which Bella Via coal-fired pizza could come in handy as a quick lunch or dinner:
- After shopping all morning and realizing you need something that falls into the *stick to your ribs* category of food to be able to go on and complete your day.
- At the end of a long day of appointments and errands when you realize the only thing you have to eat in the house is a pile of frozen TV dinners.
- When you have friends visiting New York and are trying to think of the best place to catch a midday meal and introduce them to the joys of brick oven baked pizza.
- If you want a semi casual place to take a new significant other – not a burger joint, but not an imposing French restaurant either – just a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
- For that dinner out with family and friends when you just want great food, a bar and a place you can relax and have some fun accompanied by those you love best.
- When you finally get a babysitter and want to enjoy an evening out eating terrific Italian food, drinking amazing wine and devouring some of the best desserts in New York.
Bella Via is ideal for all of the above, and more. Our coal fired pizza is a badly kept secret for those in the vicinity of Long Island City. Our authentic Italian fare offers a wide range of variety, so you can visit again and again without exhausting the choices. Our homemade desserts are as decadent as our wine pairings.
Don’t forget, we serve lunch and dinner, take orders for pick-up and delivery (LIC area only for delivery), and you can even earn reward points when you order online. Haven’t eaten at Bella Via before? You are missing out on the best dining in Queens!