Have you experienced the amazing Italian food from Bella Via yet? It’s the best pizza in Queens – with the added cachet of being the most revered spot for coal-fired, brick oven pizza in Long Island City – if not NYC itself! Here’s the latest raves from recent Yelpers:
Bella Via’s trademark dish is their pizza – coal fired in a brick oven, and prepared with gourmet pizza toppings like San Marzano tomatoes and white sauce to die for, the pizza is what our customers come for miles to enjoy!
- Best pizza I have ever had – sausage and broccoli rabe to die for! Their Italian dishes are delicious… hands down best Italian restaurant in NYC.”
- “I am never disappointed with their pizza. It always tastes fresh and tasty right from the brick oven.”
- “…had margarita pizza (large); great taste and more importantly for me it wasn’t salty. Fresh and thin crust.”
- “My favorite brick oven pizza in all of NYC!!! The service is amazing and everything about this place is elegant and good quality. I recommend the biancaneve pizza (white pizza with ham) and the margarita.”
Not in the mood for a pie? No worries. We have plenty of other amazing Italian gourmet options, including antipasto and Italian appetizers:
- “This place is outstanding, the salmon is perfecto.”
- “I have been here on numerous occasions. I highly recommend the ravioli in salsa rosa – out of this world!”
- “I ordered the Homemade Lasagna, which was great! You have to judge Italian restaurants by their authentic dishes, and Bella Via knows how to make it right!
- “I love getting the mussels and calamari to start (they make a great marinara)”
Whether you are having a romantic night with a special someone or a large family gathering, we are committed to providing amazing service to go with our amazing food:
- “Came here last night for dinner with the beau… At the end of the night the owner came by and even threw in a Chocolate Lava Cake with some ice cream on that house, and that was a party in my mouth.”
- “The service is amazing and everything about this place is elegant and good quality…
Plus they have a full bar and the bartender(s) make great drinks!!”
- “I ordered from them … over $300+ for a company gathering close by at the City Harvest facility. Everything was great! The food was wonderful, plates, napkins, extra bread was given. They took care of everyone wonderfully!!!”
- “The food is on point and the sincere welcome from the owner(s) really give this place a true neighborhood feel “
Come visit Bella Via, enjoy a great meal (don’t forget dessert!) and Yelp along with our dozens of other satisfied customers!