Fall is finally here, and it’s the perfect time for pumpkin pie, apple cider, and… Bella Via pizza in LIC. Autumn is the time for warm, timeless flavors, and our pizza will become a fast family favorite as the days get shorter and colder and all you want is a terrific smelling meal to warm you up.
Pizza has a lot of rich flavors. From roasted tomato to fresh shredded mozzarella and the yeasty flavor of a crisp, chewy crust — there’s nothing quite like a hot pizza on a chilly day. If you’re not already sold, here are five delicious reasons Bella Via should be your go-to pizza place this autumn.
- Our authenticity. Fall is a time for comfort food and fond memories. Bella Via has been using the same basic recipe for decades, and we’re dedicated to capturing what made pizza so great in the first place. Coal-brick ovens bake our crust to perfection, and fresh ingredients ensure the most natural flavor.
- Our personal touch. Toppings and sauces are combined on demand for your perfect pie. Our service is impeccable, and we’re the ideal restaurant to settle down at with friends or loved ones for a family dinner. You’ll love our homelike atmosphere.
- Our sauces. Without the sauce, a pizza is lost. Bella Via uses only the freshest San Marzano tomatoes — no canned or frozen sauces come near our pizzas. Our red sauce is rich in flavor and texture, while our tomato-less pizzas deliver everything you could dream of a white sauce.
- Our cheese. Handfuls of fresh mozzarella are drifted generously over the pizza. We grate our cheese fresh every day, and you can taste the difference. Ricotta, focaccia, fontina, and gorgonzola also make appearances on our pizzas, offering a well-rounded platter of cheeses to choose from.
- Our crust. Finally, the base of our pizzas and the foundation for the Bella Via legacy, our coal-fired, brick oven crust are crispy, chewy, and delicious. We have crust down to a science — a tasty science.
If you’re feeling the autumn blues, or just want to reward yourself after a long day, order for fast pizza delivery in Long Island City. Showing some visiting friends the magic that is Queens? Introduce them to the authentic flavor of New York pizza and other Italian favorites at Bella Via.