Do you love Pizza on your lap, a beer in your hand, and the big game on the big screen? Bella Via has some of the best pizza in New York – baked fresh daily from their location in Queens and delivered free in the LIC area.
Here are just a few of the all-time favorite coal fired oven pizzas you can enjoy through every sports season, with fresh gourmet pizza toppings scattered over sauce made from San Marzano tomatoes and covered with sublime mozzarella cheese.
- Margherita (a plain style pizza featuring San Marzano tomatoes, fresh basil and mozzarella)
- Marinara (a specialty pizza featuring San Marzano tomatoes, anchovies and oregano)
- Quattro Stagioni (our “four seasons” pizza with equal quarters of white pizza, ham, mushrooms and artichokes)
- Rughetta e Prosciutto di Parma (a pizza with arugula and prosciutto di parma)
- Bella Via (our namesake, a pizza with white sauce, broccoli rabe, and mozzarella)
- Biancaneve (a white sauced pizza with ham, mozzeralla and parmigiano)
- Al Frutti di Mare (a mixed seafood pizza without cheese)
- Quattro Formagi (a decadent cheese pizza with white or red sauce, ricotta, gorgonzola, mozzarella and fontina)
You can also select a calzone brimming with cheese or a stuffed focaccia flatbread. Add more toppings as desired (onions, red peppers, olives, mushrooms, bacon, pepperoni, pineapple and more) and settle back for game day in style.
You can order your Bella Via cola fired oven pizza online, gaining reward points and saving money. Delivery is available in the LIC area, or swing by Queens’ most popular hipster neighborhood and pick up your order on the way home.