Queens is well known for its pizza. Whether you’re enjoying a nice pie for lunch or dinner, Bella Via can be the place to call if you’re looking for something fulfilling. Sit down with us at our restaurant, or call ahead for a pick up or Long Island City pizza delivery. It’s your pizza, we just make it for you.
Not sure what to order, or just want to please everyone in a room? Here are our fan-favorites, guaranteed to sate the most ravenous crowds.
- Marinara pizza is a fan-favorite for a reason, and that reason is flavor. This pizza adds anchovies and wild oregano to the mix, just to add a bit of adventure to an otherwise ‘normal’ pizza.
- Our Focaccia alla Sorrentina is perfect for anyone who enjoys the crust best. It’s a classic pizza, complete with smooth mozzarella and delicious tomatoes, but with a bit of added breadiness for kicks.
- Margherita pizza is something everyone must try once. Thin-baked crust, fresh, melted mozzarella, and a nice smattering of San Marzano tomatoes complete this pizza and make it a once-in-a-lifetime experience for your mouth. (Assuming you don’t go in for a second slice.)
- The Rughetta e’prosciutto de Parma is for anyone who values heartiness in their pizza. Layered with flavor, this pizza is twice the food in one dish. Definitely not for the faint of heart, or the one-person household.
Looking to step it up a notch, whether it’s for a party or a well-deserved day off? Bella Via’s Long Island City pizza delivery has got you covered there too. We have a number of pizzas that can sate your appetite, and all of them have flavor to boot.
- Love cheese? Who doesn’t… Our Quatro formaggi lives up to its name, and features four fresh, delicious cheeses. Mozzarella, fontina, ricotta, and gorgonzola make up this pizza, and are the four elements of flavor.
- If you’re itching for another four-part pizza pie, the Quatro staggioni may be just what you need. Literally translating to ‘four stations’, this pizza is made up of ham, mushroom, white sauce, and artichokes. Nothing like a bit of adventure!
- If you’re trying to hold off on the calories, you don’t have to miss out on the pizza craze. The house specialty is perfect for dieters looking to cut loose—but not too loose. Our Bella Via pizza is topped with broccoli, sausage rabe, mozzarella, and decorated with a creamy white sauce.
Whether you’re coming on down for a sit-in at Bella Via, or calling from home on your night off for Long Island City pizza delivery, Bella Via is here for you. Every single one of our pizzas is baked in coal-brick ovens to ensure flavorful crust, and topped with nothing but fresh ingredients. Pizza is better when its traditional, and we plan on serving it that way.